Job Description – Food and Beverage Attendant
The Royal Dublin Golf Club, founded in 1885, is a traditional private members' golf club which also caters to overseas visiting golfers. The Royal Dublin Golf Club are looking to recruit Food & Beverage Attendants to work between the months of April and September.
Responsibilities of the Food & Beverage Attendant
- Provide a warm welcome to all members and guests who enter the bar and restaurant areas.
- Serving food and beverage to guests in line with the Club’s operating procedures.
- Ensure that the bar and restaurant areas are kept clean and presentable at all times.
- Provide efficient level of service to all members and guests
- Processing payments using the till and issuing receipts to the customer.
- Following the procedures that have been put in place by the Clubhouse Manager.
Requirements of the Food & Beverage Attendant
- The ability to work as part of a team and on one's own initiative.
- To be available for work Monday through Sunday and to be on duty for all major Club social and golfing events.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- A genuine interest in food & beverage.
- Experience working in the food and beverage industry would be preferable.
- Must be aged 18 or over.
The role pays €10.50 per hour on Monday-Saturday. On Sunday the Club pay time and third which equates to €13.97 per hour. Free staff meals are also included for staff who are on duty.
All applications should be sent to the Clubhouse Manager Kevin Canavan. Applications, will be handled in strictest confidence, can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday March 25th