Reservations & Marketing Administrator
The Royal Dublin Golf Club, founded in 1885, is a traditional private members' golf club which also caters to overseas visiting golfers. The Royal Dublin Golf Club are looking to recruit a Reservations & Marketing Administrator to join their team. The ideal candidate will have excellent administration and communication skills with experience of generating content on various social media platforms (Twitter/Instagram/Facebook).
This position is permanent part time which will be contracted for 25 hours per week, primarily from 12:30-17:30 Monday-Friday but the candidate will need to be flexible as working hours are subject to change.
The Reservations & Marketing Administrator will oversee all the marketing projects for the Club while at the same time be a key member of the administration team in the day to day running of the Club.
Responsibilities of the Reservations & Marketing Administrator
- Management of the tee time booking software (BRS) which would incorporate the processing of visitor/member bookings that are submitted via phone/email, the setting up of competition timesheets, and the generating of green fee analytical reports.
- Responsible for the processing of payments for green fee visitors and the reconciliation of the daily green fees received from the Pro Shop.
- Responding to all member and visitor enquiries in a prompt and professional manner.
- Working closely with the rest of the administration team in the smooth running of the office.
- Preparation and implementation of the Club’s digital media marketing plan.
- Creating of content for the Club’s Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram accounts.
- Analysing the impact of the Club’s posts using the various analytics tools available.
- Building customer relationships with Golf Tour Operators, Hotels, and Societies who are key customers in generating revenue for the golf club.
Requirements of the Reservations & Marketing Administrator
- Knowledge of the golf and hospitality environment
- Experience in the field of sales and marketing would be preferred.
- Excellent presentation, telephone manner and communication skills are essential.
- The ability to work as part of a team and on one's own initiative.
- 3rd Level Qualification preferable.
- IT literacy paramount. Good understanding of both Microsoft Office and Excel.
- A familiarity with the BRS tee booking system would be preferable but not mandatory.
- Experience using various social media platforms. Preferably Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- A genuine interest in the game of golf.
A remuneration package commensurate with the role will be offered to the successful candidate.
All applications should be sent to the General Manager Jeff Fallon. Applications, will be handled in strictest confidence, can be submitted via email to email@example.com by Wednesday April 25th.