Job Description – Chef De Partie
The Royal Dublin Golf Club, founded in 1885, is a traditional private members' golf club which also caters to overseas visiting golfers. The Royal Dublin Golf Club are looking to recruit a Chef De Partie with a thorough understanding of the delivery of first-class food. The ideal candidate will have excellent culinary and organisational skills, with at least three year’s chef experience.
The Chef De Partie will assist the Head Chef with key aspects of the successful running of the kitchen including food preparation, stock control, and HACCP compliance. The Chef De Partie will be working closely with the Head Chef to ensure that all aspects of the kitchen are run to the highest possible standard.
Responsibilities of the Chef De Partie
- Preparation of food to the highest possible standard by following the Standard Operating Procedure which outline all the dishes that are on the menus.
- Complying with all HACCP requirements and procedures to ensure we are fully compliant from a food health and safety perspective.
- Ensure that the quality and presentation of the food is prepared to the same level on a consistent basis.
- In conjunction with the Head Chef, provide input into the preparation of menus ensuring local, seasonal, and fresh ingredients are used where possible.
Requirements of the Chef De Partie
- Minimum of three years previous experience as a Chef.
- Outstanding cooking, communication, and organisational skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team and on one's own initiative.
- To be available for work Monday through Sunday and to be on duty for all major Club social and golfing events.
- The ability to work the pass and serve up menu items as laid out in the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) document.
- The pay is €15ph with time and a third on Sunday’s and double time on Bank Holidays.
- The Club have a pension scheme where we match any contribution of the staff up to a maximum of 6%.
- The Club will also support staff on any education that they pursue which will be of benefit to the Club in the role they are fulfilling.
- Accommodation is available to the candidate, if required, upon completion of the probation period.
All applications should be sent to the General Manager Jeff Fallon. Applications, will be handled in strictest confidence, can be submitted via email to email@example.com by Sunday 19th of September.