Job Advertisement - Locker Room & Golf Services Attendant
Job Description – Locker Room & Golf Services Attendant
The Royal Dublin Golf Club, founded in 1885, is a traditional private members' golf club which also caters to overseas visiting golfers. Royal Dublin are looking to recruit a Locker Room & Golf Services Attendant is to ensure that the locker room and front of house areas are kept clean and presentable at all times while at the same time providing a high level of customer care to members and visitors.
Responsibilities of the Locker Room Attendant
- Provide a warm welcome and an efficient level of service to all members and guests.
- Issues lockers and maintains a list of occupied lockers. This is done in conjunction with the office.
- Ensure towels are ordered, well stocked, and made available to members/guests.
- Clean shower area/bathroom; the floor, mirrors, walls, basins and toilets.
- Hoover locker rooms and ensure the locker room is kept presentable at all times.
- Constantly maintain the locker rooms and related restroom facilities in a neat and presentable fashion.
- Restocks supplies such as tissue, toilet paper, towels, soap, shampoo, and shower gel.
- Maintains an inventory of supplies and orders as needed according to business requirement levels.
- Empty and clean bins and baskets as needed.
- Ensures all Members and their guests personal property is safe and secure.
- Assist with Meet & Greet duties when no designated Meet & Greet is scheduled to work.
- Provide orientation to visitors along with door access codes for the locker room and front of clubhouse.
- Collect range balls and top up range ball machine.
- Ensure practice area is presentable during the day.
- Direct visitors to the bar and restaurant areas.
- Complete all tasks as laid out in the Locker Room checklist.
- Any and all other tasks assigned by the Clubhouse Manager or General Manager.
Requirements of the Locker Room Attendant
- The ability to work as part of a team and on one's own initiative.
- To be available for work Monday through Sunday and to be on duty for all major member, corporate and visitor events.
- Excellent customer care, presentation, organisation and cleaning skills.
- Have an interest and understanding of the game of golf.
The role will pay €12ph with overtime on Sunday’s paid at time and third and double time on Bank Holidays. The Club have a pension scheme where we match any contribution of the staff up to a maximum of 6%. The Club will also support staff on any education that they pursue which will be of benefit to the Club in the role they are fulfilling.
All applications should be sent to the General Manager Jeff Fallon. Applications, will be handled in strictest confidence, can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 24th of May.